Monday, August 1, 2011

Introducing . . . the IBM CSC China 14 Team

So I am leaving in about 48 hours for the 24 hour trip to China. That includes almost 9 hours of layovers. Three or so in LAX, and at least five in the Seoul, Korea airport. Oddly enough, I am indifferent to having to sit in an airport for hours waiting on a flight. I'll have plenty of reading material and no children with me to entertain. Can I add that my last overseas flight (coach) included a toddler on my lap because I was too cheap to buy her a ticket? That takes some grit. So does packing for a month in China, a task that also inspires procrastination. I'd rather introduce my talented colleagues that are preparing in concert with (or without) me. Can't wait to meet you, teamies!








Anna Greenberg, Global Financing, Atlanta, Georgia by way of Brazil








Janani Babukrishnan, Integrated Technology Delivery, Bangalore, India








Crystal Yu, Global Business Service, Washington, D.C.








Judy Kershow, Global Administration. Atlanta, Georgia








Peter Dornberg, Integrated Technology Delivery, Cologne, Germany








Tamas Orosz, Global Financing, Budapest, Hungary

and Yours Truly,







Jennifer Dennis, Marketing & Communications Strategist, Austin, Texas

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Hope you'll enjoy your trip! I was with CSC Team China 13 and it has been a blast of a time in China! You'll have loads of fun and great experiences - and if it gets difficult your abv "babysitters" will be around to help!
    I'll follow your adventures in China.

    best regards
    tom

    ReplyDelete