Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shake It Like a . . . Chicken

Last time I checked in I was in an epic snit about vaccinations. Usually I prefer to forget about exposing my inner toddler, but I giggled all day after getting my shot for Japanese Encephalitis and not because they gave me laughing gas before sticking me. Evidently this vaccination is one big, bad, muscle burning cocktail that, if one does not flap one's upper extremities all day like a yard bird running from a stray cat, then your biceps wind up feeling like you lost a boxing match.



I tried the flapping and I guess it worked. My arm looked a lot worse than it felt a few days later. At least now I have something else funny to laugh about whenever I hear the Chicken Dance polka song at a wedding. As if that song doesn't get enough laughs on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment